12 Christmas's Day Love Quote You should Tell Him
Christmas is a global holiday that is celebrated by Christians all over the world on December 25th every year. It is celebrated to remember the birth Jesus Christ who was born by Virgin Mary according to the Holy Bible. Common knowledge has it that Jesus was not born on December 25th but this date was chosen in order to coincide with the New Year celebrations. This is a time when the world comes together in love and celebrates together with no discrimination. Christmas is associated with love and it is one season of the year when people are very philanthropic. As one Norman Vincent put it, “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” Couples are not left out in showing their love for each other during Christmas. Lots of weddings are said to happen in this month of the year. There are certain Christmas Day love quotes for your boyfriend or husband as a way of showing love during the Christmas season. These are:-
- This Christmas all I want is a gift bag full of laughter and joy with you, Merry Christmas my love.
This is a Christmas love message that is intended to let him know that you value the lovely moments you spend together. It is a creative way of asking him to give you more time to spend with you. Quality time spent together by couples doing little things that they like is the greatest treasure in any relationship. Women should learn how to look for it from their probably busy men.
- “The day ends with a night full of stars that never appeared more beautiful than before. Each twinkling star is passed along to you with a special wish; that all the days you live could be like Christmas.”
This message is aimed at wishing him all the best in his future endeavors. Women want the best for their husbands. It is important to remind him that especially during this special time of the year. the reminder should be filled with love and the above quote accomplishes just that.
- “It’s Christmas, play and make great cheer, for it comes once a year.”
He may be the workaholic type of a man. This would be a lovely way to encourage him to relax a bit and have some fun. This quote can be sued to ask him out into one of his favorite holiday destinations.
- “May you have the spirit of Christmas with every Christmas card I write, may your days be happy and bright, Happy Christmas.”
This message is intended to wish him well during the Christmas season. It can be applicable especially if you are not spending the Christmas with him. It is important to make him know you wish him well wherever he could be.
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” Hamilton Wright.
During Christmas everybody wants to do something good to someone. This is a sign of love. You can tell him this to encourage him to do an act of love. You could visit a children’s home together.
- “Love is not about how many days, months or years you have been together. It is about how much you love each other every single day. Merry Christmas my love.
This message reminds him in a polite and lovely manner that you need to rekindle your love life and make it better than ever before.
- “With you, each and every day is Christmas day for me.” Love you
The message shows he brings you so much joy. Every day with him is Christmas.
- “ I have a hero, I call him (insert his name here)” happy Christmas
Men should be heroes to their l oved ones. Let him know that he is your hero on the Christmas day.
- “One cry awakened the world, one birth changed history, one life made all the difference.”
If your man is a Christian and believes in the Holy Bible, this is great quote to remind him of the love of Jesus to mankind.
- “May we not observe Christmas or spend Christmas but rather keep it”. Peter Marshall
The peace and love that comes with Christmas should be retained even after Christmas.
- “One lovely thing about Christmas is that is that it is compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together.” Garrison Keillor
Remind him that you will always be by his side no matter what comes. This should be the case even after Christmas.
- “We all have different paths in life but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”
This quote should remind him that even though you are two different people, you are joined together in love.
Powered by WPeMatico